Annual membership is $25 per year which covers the cost of craft supplies, charitable donations, rental of meeting rooms, party facilities and other administrative expenses.
We understand that being at home can be of considerable financial strain. No mother will be turned down for financial reasons, so dues may be waived when necessary. Please contact us if you have financial concerns.
You are welcome to join us for two public events before deciding to join, (public events are those not at members’ homes). We encourage you to attend a business meeting as one of those events, as that is a great way to see what we are all about. For safety purposes, we give out all membership forms in person.
• Lifetime friendships for mom and children
• Website Monthly Calendar, Weekly Updates and Newsletter
• MOMS Club membership directory
• Participation in activities, groups, special events, service projects and moms support
• Volunteering and committee coordinator positions of your choice
If you are interested in learning more about MOMS Club of Riverside West, we invite you to contact our chapter: